Chahar Barg or Passour is a card game that has its roots in the Middle East and is widely played in Iran. This game is known as Haft Khaj, Eleven, Seven and Four.
A few tips about the game:
– Play completely free
– Ability to play online and offline
– Ability to play with friends
– Ability to play with Bluetooth
Ability to chat with opponents
– The four-card game, like other passer games such as verdict, shalam, seven bad (or seven dirty), rim, etc., is done with a card (playing card).
– This game is for entertainment only and has no other use.
*** Ability to select more than one hundred avatars
*** Player rankings
*** Table of achievements and honors
*** beautiful design
*** The best entertainment during off-hours
Rules of the game
1- Due to the shortening of the games, 64 points are not considered and the player who has collected more points at the end of each hand will win.
2- In case of a draw, a player with seven hajjs will win.
3- In the end, sur is not considered.
4- Players have 45 seconds to play in each turn (in online games) and if they do not play in the mentioned time, they will lose.
5- Players who leave the game before the end are fined and must play one offline hand for each penalty.
6- Do not put rude names separately, erroneous subscriptions will be blocked by the database.