Youngdo Lee's fantasy novel, Dragon Raja, is an MMORPG!
Feel the emotion of the original novel on mobile!
▣ Game Introduction
■ The impression of the novel to mobile
Scenario quest that reproduces the emotion of the original work
Relive the life of Hooch and Sanson once again
The story of Dragon Raja unfolds in my hand
■ Optimized for MMORPG
A transformation system that allows you to experience the protagonist of the original work
A pet system that shares battle and life and death
The flower of RPG! Endless Collecting Collection
■ Feel the power of Raja
Cooperate with the rajas to take the castle
Dragon Catsel Prime Raid Content
Ranking through competition with other players
▣ Official Community
1. Allow access to storage space (device photos, media, files)
– This permission is required to save the files necessary to run the game on the terminal.
– Request permission to write/read SD card to download resources.
– The permission to access the storage space (device photo, media, file) includes the permission to use the storage, and if you do not have the permission, it is impossible to read / write the information necessary to use the game, so permission is required.
* You can use the game even if you do not agree to the optional permission.
* After agreeing to access rights, you can reset or revoke access rights as follows.
* Minimum requirements: RAM 4GB
[Android 6.0 or higher version]
1. How to withdraw by access right: Device Settings> Apps> More (Settings and Controls)> App Settings> App Permissions> Select the corresponding access rights> Select to agree or withdraw access rights
2. How to withdraw by app: Device settings> Apps> Select the app> Select permissions> Select consent or withdrawal of access rights
[Android 6.0 or lower version]
Due to the nature of the operating system, it is impossible to revoke each access right, so access rights can only be revoked when the app is deleted.
We recommend that you upgrade your Android version.
Address: #1201, 5th Ace Techno Tower, 20 Digital-ro 31-gil, Guro-gu, Seoul
Email: [email protected]