'Serial Bluetooth Terminal' is a line-oriented terminal / console app for microcontrollers, arduinos and other devices with a serial / UART interface connected with a bluetooth to serial converter to your android device.
This app supports different bluetooth versions:
– Bluetooth Classic
– Bluetooth LE / Bluetooth Low Energy / BLE / Bluetooth Smart
This app supports different bluetooth devices:
Bluetooth Classic (implementing standard Bluetooth SPP profile):
– HC-05, HC-06, …
– Raspberry Pi 3
Bluetooth LE (implementing vendor specific Bluetooth GATT services):
* Nordic Semiconductor nRF51822, … (e.g. BBC micro:bit)
* Texas Instruments CC254x (e.g. HM-10, CC41-A, … modules)
* Microchip RN4870/71, BM70/71 'transparent UART service'
* Telit Bluemod
– custom profile:
* Texas Instruments CC2640 serial service, except config characteristics
* Silabls BLE113
* uConnect BLE serial adapter
All features in this app are free. In-App purchase is only used for the 'Donate' option.
Looking for source code? Here you find simplified variants of this app:
Apkjio.com developer simply want to remove ads or unlock premium features that would otherwise require a purchase. Also want to add new features or customization options to an app that the original developer did not include.safe verified