Car diagnostic for everyone: OBD Auto Doctor is a vehicle diagnostics app for ELM right in your pocket!
Ever wonder why the check engine light or MIL keeps going on? Check and reset the diagnostic trouble codes with this OBD2 diagnostic app.
With an OBD scanner, you can quickly and easily communicate with your car's onboard system and turn your mobile into a highly capable automotive car scanner.
▸ OBD Auto Doctor is an ideal app for everyone interested in knowing their car better. Whether you want to monitor vehicle data in real-time or track car performance, this is a must-have tool and the only OBD-II software you need!
Capabilities and benefits:
• Read readiness monitor status to make sure your car is ready for emissions testing
• Read On-Board Diagnostic Monitors for advanced diagnostics
• Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), Freeze Frame, and clear the codes and MIL
• Select PIDs on the dashboard to track them in live
• Monitor fuel consumption while you drive and save money on fuel (gasoline/diesel)
• View parameter and sensor data (such as engine coolant temperature or torque) in real-time to detect abnormalities
• Monitor OBDII sensor data in numerical or graphical presentation
• Support for multiple electronic control units such as engine, transmission, etc.
Some additional features:
• Send diagnostic data via email
• Record and send sensor data via email as .csv format
• Read Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
• Build-in DTC database with over 18000 trouble codes, including thousands of manufacturer specific codes
• Support for both imperial (English) and metric units
OBD Auto Doctor supports all cars sold worldwide compatible with OBD2 or EOBD. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
• EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
• See https://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the compatibility info for other countries
The app requires a separate OBD adapter using Bluetooth, BLE, or Wifi to communicate with the car. Just plug the ELM327 compatible scan tool into the car's diagnostics port, and you are ready for car inspection. We recommend avoiding the cheap clone ELM devices and using genuine ELM327 adapters.
Check the Quick Start Guide to get started:
• Bluetooth adapters: https://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-Bluetooth.pdf
• WiFi adapters: https://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-WiFi.pdf
NOTE: Please notice that most of the app features require that your car supports them too. This app can't show information that your vehicle doesn't provide.
▸ This app is free, but a subscription is available using an in-app purchase to unlock all the features. Check the app website for more information and differences between the versions.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to track and report a user's activity inside this app anonymously.
If you have any issues or concerns, we are happy to help you out. Just send us an e-mail at [email protected].
Visit our website for more information:
If you enjoy using this OBD app, please take a minute to leave a good review: it really helps.
Apkjio.com developer simply want to remove ads or unlock premium features that would otherwise require a purchase. Also want to add new features or customization options to an app that the original developer did not include.safe verified