Play the popular card games Pitch (High Low Jack), Auction Pitch (Setback), Smear, Pedro, and Pidro. Either team up with a NeuralPlay AI partner or play solo (cutthroat) against the AI opponents.
Just learning Pitch? The AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn. For experienced players, six levels of AI play are ready to challenge you!
Pitch and its variations are played with many different rules around the world. NeuralPlay Pitch offers many rule customizations to allow you to play with your favorite rules.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Offline play.
• Detailed statistics.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences.
• Play review. Step through the play of the hand to review and improve your play.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
Rule customizations include:
• Stick the dealer. The dealer must bid if all other players pass.
• Dealer can steal. The dealer does not have to bid greater than the previous bid but may bid the same as a previous bid to take the bid.
• Shooting the moon. Choose to bid the maximum bid to win or increase the maximum bid by one and award an extra point for taking all the tricks.
• Must bid to win. The winner must make the last bid of the game in addition to reaching winning points.
• Junk points. The defending team may/may not score points taken.
• Minimum bid. The minimum required bid may be set from 1 to 10.
• Low point. Choose whether the point for low trump goes to the capturer or the player who plays the low trump.
• Jokers. Choose to play with zero, one, or two jokers, each worth one point.
• Off-jack. Choose to play with the off-jack as an additional trump worth one point.
• Three of trump. Play with the three of trump worth three points.
• Five of trump. Play with the five of trump worth five points.
• Ten of trump. Play with the ten of trump for a point instead of game.
• Off-ace. Play with the off-ace as an additional trump worth one point.
• Off-three. Play with the off-three as an additional trump worth three points.
• Off-five. Play with the off-five as an additional trump worth five points.
• Last trick. Choose to score the last trick as a point.
• Leading. Choose between: the makers must lead trump on the first trick; any suit may be lead anytime; and trump may not be lead until broken.
• Following suit. Choose whether or not when following one may play a trump instead of the suit lead.
• Initial deal. Choose between six and ten cards for the initial deal.
• Discarding. After trump is determined choose to allow or disallow discarding. Discarding options include all nontrump cards and any cards.
• Refilling. While discarding, optionally give either the dealer or maker the stock.
• Play with trump only. When enabled, players must lead and follow with trump only.
Apkjio.com developer simply want to remove ads or unlock premium features that would otherwise require a purchase. Also want to add new features or customization options to an app that the original developer did not include.safe verified